FIVE WAYS TO BE INVOLVED
1. Load events in the calendar. Our weekly Binghamton Bridge Calendar brings news and event info to hundreds of email accounts. If you are involved with a local group, volunteer to load their events on our calendar.
2. Sign up your friends and acquaintances so that more people know what's going on in the community. Link is upper right under the Random Image.
3. Be a citizen reporter: Write short articles on what is going on in the community. Write longer articles giving background on issues that you are working on. Analyze what's going on in our community.
4. Take and load videos to our YouTube channel and load them onto our site. Contact us for more information.
5. Become a Bridge editor and help maintain the site, send out the weekly calendar, etc.
Binghamton/Broome County progressives need more ways to collaborate and communicate with each other. The Binghamton Bridge offers this news site and calendar, a weekly progressive calendar sent to our e-list, and a video equipment loan program. Sign up for our weekly e-calendar on this site by clicking "Weekly Newsletter" in the upper right corner. Please load your stories about your activities, events, or news and reviews of local happenings. You can register and receive your own login.