- This event has passed.
The Truth About Bail Reform
February 28 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Community Discussion & Information
Thurs March 5th 6-8pm at the Broome County Library 185 Court St Binghamton
Join us for the Opportunity to explore the truth and the effects of the new bail reform laws. There have been, to date, 103 fewer people in Broome County Jail and about 6500 fewer people statewide.
- A presentation led by bail reform experts
- Group activities for audience members
- Opportunities to share experiences related to bail laws and reform
- Q and A session at the end of the presentations
- Food and refreshments include a pasta and salad dinner CHILD CARE Available