FIVE WAYS TO BE INVOLVED
- Write articles, blog posts and load events in the calendar. The weekly e-newsletter and Facebook page promote the articles and events on the site. Become a contributor to load events directly on the site.
- Sign up for our weekly e-calendar on this site or at Facebook pages Dept of Public Art and binghamton bridge.
- Spread the word to your friends and acquaintances so that more people know what’s going on in the community. Let your group’s supporters know that they can receive the free weekly newsletter.
- Be a community reporter or photographer at local events and demonstrations. Write short articles on what is going on in the community. Submit photos of current events.
- Become a Bridge editor and help maintain the site, write and post stories, send out the weekly e-newsletter or join the Center for Gender, Art, and Culture Board