A Farm Share is a way to get fresh vegetables and to support the local farmers that grow them. Win Win!
Each week during the season you will get a bag of vegetables including how to cook and store them. VINES, which will have its 20th community garden this year also has an urban farm and hires young people in the summer, teaching them how to garden, sell their produce, and work with others.
- Pick up weekly or bi-weekly
- Same time and location each week
- Choose from 3 local farms
- Flexible sizes and payment plans
- VINES proudly accepts EBT/SNAP benefits
- Weekly member education so that you know what is in your share and how to store and cook what you’re getting!